Footage provided by RalphGM & RandyFX is not sold but, instead, licensed. This means we provide clients with the necessary rights to use our footage in a specific production. All licenses are royalty-free and valid worldwide in perpetuity. The licensed material may not be individually sold, rented or re-used in any production other than that specified in the license agreement, including graphic and still images. We license stock footage for commercial/professional use only, i.e.: television, advertising, feature films, government, educational, corporate, etc. We do not provide footage for personal use.
License Fee is due and payable before or upon delivery of master material. License rights will not be granted until the license is duly signed and paid in full to RalphGM & RandyFX. There are no refunds or credits for footage ordered that is not used in the final production. Once the master clips have been released, Licensee is responsible for payment regardless of whether the video is used in the completed project or their project is never completed.
As stated above, the license fee is per production piece, i.e. per commercial, per movie, video clip, etc. Footage is available in Standard Definition (720p), High-Definition (1080p), and Ultra High-Definition (4K). Photographs are not available for licensing.
We provide licenses for:
1) Non-broadcast project, including music video, corporate presentation, web series, student film, art exhibition, educational use video, government and non-profit advertisement.
2) Application Software.
3) Feature film, short film, documentary, music video for direct to DVD/Blu-ray, film festival, or Internet release.
This license requires adding the following sentence to the closing credits: "Québec Time-Lapse Photo Sequences Provided by the Québec Deluxe Archive"
4) Television program (Includes TV and the Internet).
5) Commercial advertisement (Includes TV and the Internet).
6) Public Projection, including architectural façade, retail store, trade show.
7) Entire video (without music, intro, or closing credits) for public projection, including architectural façade, retail store, trade show, or any other special events. This license requires adding your logo as a watermark, and the TimeLAX name on one of the lower corners.
8) Feature film or Documentary. This license requires adding the following sentence to the closing credits: "Québec Time-Lapse Photo Sequences Provided by the Québec Deluxe Archive"
* Some photo sequences are not available for licensing.
Please email us at email@example.com with detailed information about how you would like to use the Québec time-lapse stock footage.
Attention: You are not allowed to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of our videos for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of RalphGM & RandyFX.
|The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.|